Practical workwear trousers that deliver tried-and-tested performance with insulating warmth for every day comfort. Made from recycled polyester, with brushed polyester lining and recycled zip tapes.
These trousers are a vital component of your workwear to ensure that you can remain warm, dry and comfortable in inclement weather conditions. Ideal for those working outdoors.
- Waterproof fabric: Provides a moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Breathable: Lightweight fabric that helps regulate body temperature and keeps you comfortable by allowing moisture to escape.
- Wind resistant: The fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
- Recycled materials: Part made from recycling 65 plastic bottles into polyester, reducing carbon emissions and landfill waste.
- Three zipped pockets
- Part-elasticated waist at sides
- Hook & loop fastening hem adjusters
AquaDry & EcoShield Technology
AquaDry Technology: Waterproof, breathable and windproof with taped seams. Designed for life outdoors.
Also featuring EcoShield Technology: A plant based water repellent which is from a renewable source.
For further information on the Craghopper Expert Kiwi Thermal Waterproof Trousers, please contact a member of our technical sales team on 01952 897917.