The Wet Weather Thermal Grip Glove is a seamless one piece design with outer nylon shell, a warming terry liner and unique water repellent coating.
Designed for working in cold environments, this glove offers cold resistant by exhibiting extreme cold and is available as finger and palm or fully coated, so it is ideal when working outside
Although traditionally cold protection gloves can be thick and difficult to work in, the WL1048HP gives the wearer a high level of dexterity, comfort and protection against the cold environment.
- The seamless outer double-layered liner consisting of nylon and terry fabric, allows the hand to breathe and produces minimal lint
- The water-repellent PVC sponge touch palm coating offers a tough yet flexible finish which is soft and durable.
- Outstanding grip in wet and dry conditions
- Designed to shield hands against mechanical hazards and protect against water and cold
- Another challenge with these types of gloves is hands becoming too hot and starting to sweat. The Wet Weather Thermal Grip Glove is sanitised to provide defence against organisms which give rise to bad odour and cross infection
For further information on Wet Weather Thermal Grip Glove, please contact a member of the technical sales team on 01952 897917.