An insulated waterproof jacket is a vital component of your workwear to ensure that you can remain warm, dry and comfortable in inclement weather conditions. The Craghopper Expert Thermic Insulated Jacket offers both comfort and practicality with a range of features designed to ensure that outdoor tasks can be completed despite adverse weather conditions.
Impressive insulating jacket designed to combat wintry conditions. The AquaDry Membrane construction incorporates a layer of hollowfibre fill with comfortable lux lining. A grown-on hood with concealed adjusters offers additional coverage, while 4 pockets – including handwarmer ‘hot pockets'– provide ample holding space.
- Waterproof and breathable fabric: Waterproof fabric provides a moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Breathable: Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable by allowing moisture to escape.
- Wind Resistant: The fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
- Recycled Materials: Part made from recycling 75 plastic bottles into polyester, reducing carbon emissions and landfill waste.
- Insulating thermal jacket layer
- Hot pockets
- Adjustable hem
- Mobile phone pocket
- O/S map pocket
AQUADRY Technology: Guaranteed waterproof and breathable fabric. Designed for moderate to heavy downpours.
For further information on the Craghopper Expert Thermic Insulated Jacket, please contact a member of our technical sales team on 01952 897917