Earthworx NW1000 non-woven geotextile is an extra heavy duty fabric with superior durability providing ultimate performance in separation, filtration, drainage and reinforcement.
Manufactured from 100% polypropylene fibres giving excellent durability and mechanical resistance. This can be used in a variety of civil engineering applications, including roads and highways, car parks, railway construction, foundations and retaining structures.
- Quick and easy to install - To ensure the fabrics don't blow away we highly recommend securing them using Ground Cover Pegs/ Pins.
- Made from - non-woven geotextile fabric manufactured from 100% virgin polypropylene fibres
- Ideal for – Driveways, car parks and areas of hard standing, paved areas, foundations and retaining structures, erosion control and protection
- Mass per unit area – 100 g/m²
- Sizes available - 4.5 m x 100 m
If you require any further information, then please contact our sales team on 01952 897917.