The controlled release characteristics of Sierrablen Flora means that it can provide a continuous supply of nutrients to trees and shrubs even in a sandy situation for up to 8 or 9 months. Sierrablen Flora was previously known as Enmag.
- Controlled release fertilizer providing plant nutrients.
- Versatile in use - can be applied to a wide range of trees and shrubs both ericaceous and non-ericaceous.
- Labour saving as it eliminates the need for repeated top dressings during the season.
- Resists leaching - even in pure sand.
- Just one dressing over the root area of established plants, or incorporated into the soil in the planting hole during transplanting.
- Will provide a supply of essential nutrients throughout the growing season.
- Application rates between 25-120g/ m2 or 5-60g/ pit.
- Pack coverage between 180-355 m2. Consult current product label before use.
Sierrablen Flora has a built-in safety factor derived from the controlled release of nutrients. This means it can be applied to a wide range of trees and shrubs. Use of Sierrablen Flora has been shown to reduce the risk of frost damage to young trees during their first Winter.
If you require any further information regarding ICL Sierrablen Flora 11-21-9+6MgO 8-9 Months Planting Fertiliser, contact our technical sales team on 01952 897917.
Safety Data Sheets
|SKU||Product||Safety Data Sheet (PDF Link)|
|124744||ICL Sierrablen Flora 11-21-9+6MgO 8-9 Months Planting Fertiliser 25kg||Safety Data Sheet (PDF)|