Rite Edge is a long term, corrosion resistant solution to lawn border edges. Easy to install and saves hours. Extremely user-friendly, Rite-Edge is easy to install and can save hours of labour.
This well-built product has been designed and created by landscape architects and contractors who have a wealth of experience working with garden edging products.
A high-quality aluminium lawn edging system, it is a market leading choice for both professional landscapers and domestic gardeners.
It is manufactured using aircraft grade aluminium, and provides a neat, aesthetically pleasing, lawn, flowerbed, and border edging.
Light yet strong, durable but flexible – Rite-Edge can be easily formed to create the edging you desire.
- Can be used on lawns, pathways, driveways, running trails – wherever an edging is required!
- Can be shaped to create curves with circles being easily formed.
- Locks into position to create sturdy, long-lasting positioning.
- Features a telescopic design which eliminates the need for connector pins.
- Lifetime Maintenance Free.
- Manufactured in aluminium, which is strong, light and durable.
- The strong aluminium will not crack, rot or need re-painting.
- Structurally strong aluminium stakes will prevent frost heave and will also not rust or cause corrosion in the edging.
Rite-Edge installation examples
Size of Each Rite Edge Piece in 4.8m Packs: 3.2mm x 102mm x 1.2m (4 Strips)
Size of Each Rite Edge Piece in 34m Packs: 3.2mm x 102mm x 2.4m (14 Strips)
Colours available: Brown, Green, Black & Aluminium
Rite-Edge - Installation Instructions
For detailed installation instructions, please see the Guidelines.
- Determine the exact position where you require your new edge and dig a small trench approximately 5cm wide and 10cm deep.
- Shape and design the Rite-Edge – bear in mind the 5cm overlap join. Once formed, place into the trench you formed.
- The top of the Rite-Edge should be just above the ground level but beneath the desired cut grass level.
- Once you are happy with the shape and height of the Rite-Edge, add the fixing stakes to secure into position.
- Complete the installation by backfilling the sides of your Rite-Edge.
Rite-Edge - Detailed Information
The patented telescopic design makes installation fast and simple.
There are pockets on the inner side of the Rite-Edge, which are used to locate the stakes that secure the edging into the ground. The edging is held permanently in the ground due to the barbed design.
It can be used in a variety of situations such as separating lawns from bed areas or as a bed divider separating mulch from flower beds. Rite-Edge can also be used in conjunction with gravel to create pathway edging or as a maintenance edging around the perimeter of a building.
Rite-Edge is an extremely flexible product which allows users the freedom to create any type of design they desire. With Rite-Edge you will be choosing a product which is easy to install and will perform over a long period of time.
Rite-Edge is available in four colours - green, brown, black and the ever-popular Aluminium finish. The coloured finishes are electro-statically applied acrylic paint and then baked on. This manufacturing process ensures that the product will never rust, rot, or need re-painting, making it maintenance free, for ever.
Aluminium is recyclable and can be recycled an infinite number of times without any loss of product during the recycling process. Rite-Edge is a permanent solution to create perfect neat edges to lawns, flowerbeds, and borders. Simply install and then mow.
For further information regarding Rite Edge Lawn Edging or to order by phone, contact our technical sales team on 01952 897917.
Find more information in our guide How To Install Lawn Edging