Soluble iron sulphate is a high quality ferrous sulphate formulation containing 20% iron which can be easily dissolved in water for foliar application.
Ferrous Sulphate - Soluble Iron
Soluble iron sulphate is suitable for use on all turf grass throughout the year where a dark green colouration is required. Ferrous Sulphate improves turf appearance without encouraging soft growth which can be more susceptible to fungal diseases. Suppress moss growth in grass areas.
|Application Rate||Bag Coverage||Bags/ha|
|6-25 kg/ha||41667-10,000 m2||0.24-1|
How to Use
- Maintain tank agitation at all times.
- Add the required volume of water to the spray tank, then gradually pour the product into the tank water to dissolve it.
- Use of warm water will help the product to dissolve faster, particularly when prevailing conditions are cold.
- If applying with a knapsack sprayer, aid effective mixing by first dissolving the product into a bucket of water, or other suitable container before adding add into the sprayer once fully dissolved.
- Ensure product is completely dissolved in the sprayers before commencing application.
When to Use: all year round
|Applicator||Application Rate||Water Volume|
|Knapsack Sprayer||0.6 - 2.5 g/m2||60 - 100 ml/m2|
This is a soluble product and should be fully dissolved in the recommended water volume before application.
If applied at a highest suggested application rate, Ferrous Sulphate - Soluble Iron will have a detrimental effect on moss.
|Ingredient||Oxide Value||Elemental Value|
|Total Nitrogen (N)||0.00%|
|Phosphorus Pentoxide (P2O5)||0.00%||0.00% P|
|Potassium Oxide (K2O)||0.00%||0.00% K|
|Sulphur trioxide (SO3)||29%||12% S|
For further information on Ferrous Sulphate - Soluble Iron, please contact a member of our technical sales team on 01952 897917
Find more information in our guide How To Weed and Feed Your Lawn
Safety Data Sheets
|SKU||Product||Safety Data Sheet (PDF Link)|
|179087||Ferrous Sulphate - Soluble Iron 25kg||Safety Data Sheet (PDF)|