|Product Name||SB Plant Invigorator|
|Active Substances||10-20% sodium lauryl ether sulphate|
|Areas of Use||Amenity vegetation, ornamental vegetation, food production|
|Amateur/Professional||Amateur & Professional|
|Mode of Action Group||Physical mode of action|
SB Plant Invigorator controls a wide range of plant pest insects using a physical mode of action and improves plant health due to the inclusion of chelated iron and nitrogen fertilisers. The product is non-toxic and biodegradable and does not require a harvest interval when used on edible crops.
The surfactants in the product control insect pests but will also help to wash plant leaves to create a clean and healthy appearance.
SB Plant Invigorator is exempt from pesticide regulations due to its physical mode of action and can be used by both professional and amateur growers and gardeners.
Please note: There is an expected lead time of 5-7 working days on this product.
Where to use
SB Plant Invigorator has a physical mode of action which means it is exempt from UK pesticide regulations. It can be used on:
- All edible crops
- All ornamental crops
- Amenity vegetation
When to use
- SB Plant Invigorator should be used as soon as the insect pest is observed
- Repeat applications every 7-10 days
- For heavy infestations repeat applications every 2-3 days until the infestation is reducing
How to use
- Ensure spray tank is clean and half fill with water
- Add the required amount of SB Plant Invigorator to the tank and complete filling with water
- A fine spray quality should be used and the foliage covered thoroughly to the point of run-off, to ensure good control
|Maximum Treatments||Application Interval||Dose||Application Method|
|n/a||2 days minimum||2 ml/litre water to the point of run-off||Knapsack sprayer, Broadcast air-assisted sprayer|
- Do not mix with any other product
- Ensure spraying equipment is washed out before use
- Do not spray open blooms as some staining of petals may occur
- Some plants may be susceptible to scorch, spray a small area first
Sodium lauryl ether sulphate
Chemical group: Sodium lauryl ether sulphate has a physical mode of action.
Mode of action: Sodium lauryl ether sulphate works by trapping insects onto the plant surface and by removing their layer of protective wax.
Phytomobility: Sodium lauryl ether sulphate has a contact action on insects.
Resistance: Because sodium lauryl ether sulphate has a physical mode of action, pests will not become resistant.
For further information on SB Plant Invigorator speak to a member of our technical sales team on 01952 897917.
Safety Data Sheets
|SKU||Product||Safety Data Sheet (PDF Link)|
|11043||SB Plant Invigorator||Safety Data Sheet (PDF)|