Offering outstanding value for money, ProMarker is a non-fluorescent, highly concentrated spray paint used for a range of marking and identification purposes.
With an excellent covering power, it can effectively hide other markings. Easy and safe to use, ProMarker is fitted with the patented Soppec safety spray cap.
Suitable for hard standing surfaces, such as: concrete, asphalt, gravel, sand, stone, and wood.
750 ml aerosol cans are compatible with most aerosol line marking machines and are also suitable for freehand marking.
- A particularly robust safety cap (no breakage if a full aerosol is dropped from a height of 1.50 m)
- Rapid drying: approximately 10 min
- Excellent coverage power
- Marking period: nine to twelve months (depending on the surfaces and application conditions)
- Great resistance to bad weather and UV
- Usage temperatures: -20 °C to 50 °C
- Before use: Shake the can vigorously upside down for approximately 2 minutes, to mix the paint thoroughly.
- Spray, holding upside down, and apply at approximately 10 cm from surface for precise marking.
A superior quality aerosol line marking paint from the highly renowned spray paint manufacturer Soppec. With over 30 years of research, development and commitment to innovation quality, combined with user satisfaction, health, safety and environmental responsibility; you can be confident in the benefits offered by the Soppec ProMarker Aerosol.
For further information regarding ProMarker Aerosol Line Marking Paints - 750 ml, please contact our technical sales team on 01952 897917.