H2Pro Conserve Tablets are a hose-end applied wetting agent for the immediate relief of plant stress caused by hydrophobic soil conditions. Each tablet is specially designed to be highly effective for the treatment of localised dry spot and for helping to reduce overall irrigation requirement.
- H2Pro Tablets can be applied through Tablet Applicator Guns.
- One tablet will treat 6-7 average size golf greens applied at 5-10 minutes per green.
- H2Pro Tablets are ideal for use as a spot treatment.
- Significantly reduces the irrigation requirement of soils.
- Effective relief from the symptoms of Dry Patch.
- Effective through the rootzone and not just the surface.
- Perfect for spot-treating problem areas and to complement a main wetting agent programme.
Pack size: 6 x 250 g tablets
Pack coverage: 6 x 500 m²
|Recommended H2Pro Conserve® Application Window|
For further information regarding H2Pro Wetting Agent Tablets, please contact a member of our technical sales team on 01952 897917.
Safety Data Sheets
|SKU||Product||Safety Data Sheet (PDF Link)|
|9031||H2Pro Conserve Wetting Agent Tablets (Pack of six)||Safety Data Sheet (PDF)|