EverEdge ProEdge is a versatile and robust landscape edging system which has been designed for larger landscaping projects that require a longer and more heavy-duty edge. Ideal for creating a neat, smooth appearance to driveways and paths, it is no wonder that ProEdge is the number one choice for landscapers and architects. The product comes in four depths to suit a wide range of projects.
Due to the size of the product a tailored delivery price is required. Please contact a member of our technical sales team on 01952 897917 to place an order and for a delivery price.
Easy to install and durable
EverEdge ProEdge is made from heavy duty 2.5mm thick steel giving added strength but also remaining extremely flexible. ProEdge is sold in 2.5m lengths and is easily joined together. Once joined, they create a flush, top edge. Furthermore, 100mm spikes increase the stability of the product.
Please note that stability can be further enhanced by using the EverEdge Pin and Sleeve System.
A perfect edging for lawns, ProEdge is galvanised and powder coated in brown or slate to ensure a professional finish to any landscaping project.
Sizes & Options
- 75 mm x 2500 mm x 2.5 mm
- 100 mm x 2500 mm x 2.5 mm
- 125 mm x 2500 mm x 2.5 mm
- 150 mm x 2500 mm x 2.5 mm
Available in two colours: Brown and Slate.
Directions for Installation
- Prepare a fresh edge using an edging knife with a half moon blade
- Using a length of timber, gently bend the EverEdge ProEdge into shape as required
- Place the EverEdge ProEdge in position. Ensure that the EverEdge logo is facing the front and that the piece being installed has the male section locking into the female section
- Tap the EverEdge ProEdge into the ground until flush with the surface using a rubber mallet
- Lock the EverEdge ProEdge together, male into female
- Push in the locking tongue using a screwdriver. Only push to around 45°
For more information, or a delivery price, contact a member of our experienced sales team on 01952 897917.
Find more information in our guide How To Install Lawn Edging