|Active Substances||70g/L 2,4-D, 20g/L Dicamba, 70g/L MCPA and 42g/L Mecoprop-P|
|Areas of Use||Lawns, sports or managed amenity turf|
Enforcer Selective Herbicide is an ideal solution for controlling a range of general weeds such as Daisy, Dandelion, Clover, Buttercup and Dock. It contains 4 powerful active ingredients - 24-D, dicamba, MCPA and mecoprop-p, and is suitable for use on lawns and managed amenity turf. It can easily be applied through a knapsack.
Enforcer controls the following weeds:
- Annual weeds
- Shepherd's Purse
- Field Forget-me-not
Enforcer achieves best results between April and September, in moist soil and on turf which is actively growing.
- Use clean water to half fill the spray tank
- Apply the required quantity of product
- Fill the rest of the spray tank with water to top the mixture up
|Vehicle mounted hydraulic sprayer||Knapsack sprayer|
Restrictions on Use
- Do not exceed the maximum dose of 7.5 L Enforcer per hectare
- One application per year
- Do not use Enforcer in fields in which clover forms an important part of the sward
- Avoid drift onto all broad-leaved plants outside the target area
- When used in managed amenity turf and lawns, the first four mowings of treated grass must be composted for six months before use as a mulch
- Treated grass should not be fed to livestock
- Do not use on new grass for six months after establishment
- Do not cut grass for 7 days after treatment
- Do not apply to grass suffering from drought, during freezing conditions or when rain is imminent
For further information regarding Enforcer Selective Herbicide 5 L, please contact our technical sales team on 01952 897917.
Find more information in our guide How To Know Which Herbicide to Choose
Safe use of pesticides
The purchaser and/or end users are responsible for ensuring that these products are used in line with industry Approved Codes of Practice. All operators must be trained and certificated in using and applying any Ministry Approved professional product.
Please be aware that by proceeding you are purchasing a professional pesticide product.
You must ensure the end user of these products complies with the DEFRA/HSE Code for the Safe use of Pesticides:
"By law, everyone who uses pesticides professionally must have received adequate training in using pesticides safely and be skilled in the job they are carrying out."