Tree Watering Bags are a great way to slowly irrigate newly planted and established trees over a 6-10 hour period. A cost effective and time saving solution to get much needed water to the roots of trees.
This versatile product is ideal for use in parks, urban areas, estates, nurseries and other landscape situations.
Tree Watering Bags are quick and easy to install and only require a refill twice weekly, depending on the weather
Tree Watering Bags will slowly release and equally disperse on the soil around the tree during a 6-10 hour period, enabling healthy root development
Reduce labour costs in hand watering and water usage
Help reduce stress to newly planted trees and aid in strong and healthy root development
Installation and Usage
- Wrap around tree stem, with zippers on uphill side of trees
- Zip both sides together from bottom to top
- Fill bag until 25% of capacity
- Lift up straps at top of bag to expand bag
- Fill bag up to desired level
- Tree Bag will irrigate over a 6-10 hour period
- Refill twice weekly, or as needed
For more information please contact a member of our sales team on 01952 897917 or firstname.lastname@example.org