When Mycological Rootdip is mixed with water, it forms a paste that can be applied to the bare roots of tree whips and seedlings.
The root dip contains a range of Endo Ecto mycorrhizal species, biofixed soil bacteria and fungi, concentrated seaweed, water retaining polymers plus activating nutrients, amino acids and vitamins.
Suitable for all bare root and small containerised (less than 1 litre) plants except ericoids.
For increased transplant survival and faster growth.
Mycological Rootdip contains Endo & Ecto mycorrhizae, beneficial soil microbes, minerals and trace elements.
- Improves transplant survival rates
- Accelerates growth rates
- Increases plant growth in poor soils
- Reduces need for fertiliser, fungicide and water
- Increases the natural vigour and health of the plant
Application Rate & Directions
To make sufficient Dip for 220 whips or 1000 seedlings:
- Add 1 hydrogel sachet to 3-6 litres of water* within a bucket or similar container.
- The hydrogel will absorb the water and form a gel like paste after a few minutes.
- Thoroughly mix 100g of Whip Dip powder into the paste.
- Dip bare-root whips into the paste just before planting. (If dipped offsite, cover roots in plastic during transport.)
*Actual hydrogel and water requirement will depend upon water hardness and plant root mass.
300 gms will treat 660 bare root trees and up to 6000 seedlings.
- 1 x Hydrogel Sachet for every 100 g of Whip Dip powder.
Mycological Rootdip Contains:
Glomus clarum, G. intraradices, G. mosseae, G. deserticola, G. monosporus, G brasilianum, G. etunicatum, G. aggregatum, Gigaspora margarita
Ecto Species Rhizopogon amylpogon, R. fulvigleba, R. luteolus, R. villosuli, Lacarria laccata, L. bicolor, Pisolithus tinctorius, Scleroderma cepa, S. citrinum
With beneficial soil microbes, minerals and trace elements.
Avoid breathing dust. In case of inadequate ventilation, wear respiratory protection.
IF INHALED: If breathing is difficult, remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
If experiencing respiratory symptoms call a doctor/physician.
Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulation.
If you require further information on Mycological Rootdip, please contact a member of our technical sales team on 01952 897917.