|Product name||Hallmark Zeon|
|Active substances||100 g/l lambda-cyhalothrin|
|Areas of use||EAMU’s include: Farm forestry, forest nursery, ornamental plant production, seed crops|
|Mode of action group||3a: Pyrethroids|
Hallmark Zeon is a contact insecticide which can be used on a range of insect pests including caterpillars, flea beetle, aphids, weevils, whitefly and cutworm.
Hallmark Zeon has Extension of Authorisation for Minor Use (EAMU) meaning it can be used on a variety of crops including farm forestry, forest nursery, ornamental plant production and seed crops.
Hallmark Zeon is a pyrethroid insecticide which controls insects primarily by contact action. It therefore offers a rapid knockdown effect but should be applications should cover the affected plants thoroughly to ensure contact with the pest insects.
Instructions for use
Where to use
Hallmark Zeon has on label approval for a number of crops including the following:
- Outdoor edible crops: Carrot, parsnip, brussels sprout, cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, calabrese, peas
- Outdoor fruit: Pear
Hallmark Zeon also has Extension of Authorisation for Minor Use (EAMU)* approvals for a variety of crops including:
- Outdoor fruit: grapevines, blackcurrant, raspberry, gooseberry, whitecurrant, strawberry, cherry, plum
- Protected fruit: strawberry
- Outdoor vegetables: Radish, sweetcorn, French bean, runner bean, broad bean, beetroot, swede, turnip, asparagus, onion, garlic
- Protected vegetables: Pak choi, aubergine, pepper, tomato, asparagus
- Forestry: Forest nursery, farm forestry
- Seed crops: Edible seed crops, non-edible seed crops
- Ornamental plant production: Protected ornamental plant production, outdoor ornamental plant production
When to use
Apply at first signs of insect attack or according to label or EAMU advice for the particular pest being controlled.
How to use
- Part fill the spray tank with clean water and start agitation
- Shake the container and add the correct amount to the spray tank
- Fill spray tank with remaining water
- Ensure adequate volume and pressure is used and that the sprayer is correctly calibrated before use
- Ensure good overage as Hallmark with Zeon Technology works by contact action
- Always observe the minimum interval between applications for the crop being sprayed
- A maximum of 4 applications per crop must not be exceeded (may be lower for some crops)
- Do not use within 5 m of a field boundary or watercourse
- Follow label advice to minimise effects on non-target insects or other arthropods
For further information regarding Hallmark Zeon Insecticide 1 L, please contact our technical sales team on 01952 897917.