Terram T1000 non-woven geotextile membrane is ideal for material separation in a variety of construction applications. Typical uses for Terram are for ground stabilisation by preventing the intermixing of the different material particles within the sub-base and subgrade. This reduces problems with surface distortion such as cracking or rutting. the The 100% polypropylene fabric has a high tensile strength, yet still permits water to pass through. Because Terram is a nonwoven geotextile material, it's high strength is not limited to one direction.
Please contact a member of the team to arrange delivery, *your order may be delivered as 2 units of 2.25 x 100m rolls.
- Spreading aggregates over soft areas.
- Minimises and reduce the need for excavation and replacement of the original ground.
- Stop soil particles from passing through.
- Allows work to continue during bad weather.
- Construction of gravel driveways and walkways.
- Road and pavement construction.
- Car parks and hardstanding areas.
- Separating stone layers.
- Under block paving.
- Beneath turf block pavers to prevent the rootzone intermixing with sub-base.
- Under plastic paving grid installations.
- Play areas, including sandpits and under safety mulch.
- Green roofs and Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems (SUDS).
|Dimensions||4.5 m x 100 m = 450 m2|
|Weight Per Unit||60 kg (nominal)|
|Thickness at 2kPa||1.1 mm|
|Tensile Strength||8.0 kN/m|
|Puncture Resistance||1500 N|
|Cone Drop||38 mm|
|Pore Size||75 μm|
Terram T 1000 geotextile is recommended for use in situations where the subgrade is 1-4 % and the maximum stone size is < 70 mm. Before installation of Terram, the ground should be levelled and larger objects such as stones and roots removed.
For further information on Terram Geotextile Membrane, please contact a member of our technical sales team on 01952 897917.