Mapp No. 13536
Active Ingredient: 500g/kg azoxystrobin
The origins of Heritage lie in the natural fungicides produced by wood-rotting fungi found on the forest floor. Heritage harnesses the power of these to produce a truly broad-spectrum product. The result is an incredibly powerful fungicide, yet one which is extremely gentle to turf.
Heritage is the only systemic strobilurin fungicide which effectively protects turf as it grows, combatting disease infection from within. This true systemic movement works in all conditions and does not rely on rain or air redistribution to reach new parts.
100 g pack treats 0.2 ha
500 g pack treats 1 ha
Heritage provides control of
- Fusarium Patch (Microdochium nivale)
- Take-All Patch ( by Gaeumannomyces graminis)
- Anthracnose (Colletotrichum graminicola)
- Brown patch (Rhizoctonia solani)
- Leaf spot / Melting out (Drechslera poae)
- Rust diseases (Puccinia spp.)
- Type 2 Fairy Rings
- New Take-all Patch control registration
- Only approved product for control of Take-All Patch in the UK
- Unrivalled control of Fusarium Patch disease
- New research from STRI has shown that Heritage can control Fairy Ring when used in conjunction with Everris wetting agent
- Contact action with systemic and translaminar movement
- One of the longest-lasting fungicides and lowest rates of use on the market
- Excellent environmental profile
- Quickly rainfast
- Low risk toxicological profile
- Protects emerging leaves that were not present during the initial application
- Handy 100g container with measure for small area treatment
- Can be applied with all types of turf sprayer
Pack Sizes: 100g and 500 g
Pack Coverage: 100g per 2,000m²
For further information regarding Heritage Turf Disease Control, contact our technical sales team on 01952 897917.
Safe use of pesticides
The purchaser and/or end users are responsible for ensuring that these products are used in line with industry Approved Codes of Practice. All operators must be trained and certificated in using and applying any Ministry Approved professional product.
Please be aware that by proceeding you are purchasing a professional pesticide product.
You must ensure the end user of these products complies with the DEFRA/HSE Code for the Safe use of Pesticides:
"By law, everyone who uses pesticides professionally must have received adequate training in using pesticides safely and be skilled in the job they are carrying out."