Mapp no. 18246
Active Ingredient: 95 g/L azoxystrobin
The origins of Heritage Maxx lie in the natural fungicides produced by wood-rotting fungi found on the forest floor. Heritage Maxx harnesses the power of these to produce a truly broad-spectrum product. The result is an incredibly powerful fungicide, yet one which is extremely gentle to turf.
Heritage Maxx is the only systemic strobilurin fungicide which effectively protects turf as it grows, combatting disease infection from within. This true systemic movement works in all conditions and does not rely on rain or air redistribution to reach new parts.
Now featuring the unrivalled Syngenta MAXX formulation technology, Heritage Maxx has taken the world's top selling fungicide active ingredient, azoxystrobin, to a new level to consistently deliver exceptional turf quality!
Heritage Maxx provides control of:
|Fusarium Patch||Take-all Patch||Anthracnose||Brown Patch||Leaf Spot||Rust Diseases||Type Two Fairy Rings|
- One of the longest-lasting fungicides and lowest rates of use on the market
- Excellent environmental profile
- Quickly rainfast
- Low risk toxicological profile
- Protects emerging leaves that were not present during the initial application
- Handy 100g container with measure for small area treatment
- Contact action with systemic and translaminar movement
- Can be applied with all types of turf sprayer
- Exceptional easy-to-use Maxx formualtion
- Faster and more complete uptake by leaf and root
- AI recycling gives long lasting effects
- New Take-all Patch control registration
- Only approved product for control of Take-All Patch in the UK
- Unrivalled control of Fusarium Patch disease
- New research from STRI has shown that Heritage can control Fairy Ring when used in conjunction with ICL wetting agent
Pack Size: 3 L
Pack Coverage: 3 L/1.2 ha
For further information regarding Heritage Maxx Turf Disease control, please contact a member of our technical sales team on 01952 897917
Safety Data Sheets
|SKU||Product||Safety Data Sheet (PDF Link)|
|10940||Heritage Maxx Turf Disease Control||Safety Data Sheet (PDF)|
|SKU||Product||Product Label (PDF Link)|
|10940||Heritage Maxx Turf Disease Control||Product Label (PDF)|
|10940||Heritage Maxx Turf Disease Control||heritage maxx techno june 05||Download file (PDF)|
Safe use of pesticides
The purchaser and/or end users are responsible for ensuring that these products are used in line with industry Approved Codes of Practice. All operators must be trained and certificated in using and applying any Ministry Approved professional product.
Please be aware that by proceeding you are purchasing a professional pesticide product.
You must ensure the end user of these products complies with the DEFRA/HSE Code for the Safe use of Pesticides:
"By law, everyone who uses pesticides professionally must have received adequate training in using pesticides safely and be skilled in the job they are carrying out."