Grazers Amenity is designed to keep ornamental plants and edible crops free of damage caused by rabbits, pigeons, deer, geese, mice and voles.
A calcium based, environmentally safe, liquid formulation, Grazers Amenity is applied to the green photosynthesising leaves and stems of plants.
Grazers Amenity is formulated with calcium chloride providing 6% calcium oxide (4.5% w/w calcium), alongside a plant derived adjuvant to enhance plant interaction.
Grazers Amenity engages with a plants metabolic processes once applied to the leaves, stems and flowers of plants, whereby they become unappealing to pests encouraging them to forage elsewhere. Calcium is also translocated into plant cells, transferring some protection onto the next leaves to form.
Grazers Amenity is safe for the wider environment and wildlife. As a plant essential secondary macronutrient, calcium will naturally dissipate in the plant. Pests are also unharmed leaving them free to fulfil their role as part of the wider natural food chain and ecosystem.
|Main ingredients||Calcium oxide||Pack size (L)||Pack coverage (m²)||Packs per hectare|
|Calcium chloride and plant extract adjuvant||6%||1||10000||1|
Instructions for use
Where to use
- Grazers Amenity is suitable for use on managed amenity turf, lawns, ornamental plants and edible crops.
When to use
- Grazers Amenity should be proactively applied to plants ahead of exposure to attack by the pest.
- Application can be made at any growth stage, with effects lasting the longest when applied to young actively growing plants.
- New plants are especially vulnerable to damage and should be sprayed at least twice prior to planting and again once planted.
|Application frequency||Applicator||Application rate||Water volume|
|3 - 4 weeks||Mounted hydraulic sprayer||1 l/ha||250 l/ha|
|Knapsack||80 ml||20 l|
How to use
- Apply to dry plants
- Evenly apply as a fine spray up to the point of run-off, covering all susceptible plant material
- If pest population pressure is elevated, rainfall is heavy or plant growth rates are high, increase application frequency
- When applying to edible crops a one week harvest interval after the final treatment is recommended
For further information on Grazers Amenity, please contact a member of our technical sales team on 01952 897917.
Safety Data Sheets
|SKU||Product||Safety Data Sheet (PDF Link)|
|189224||Grazers Amenity - Animal Deterrent||Safety Data Sheet (PDF)|
|SKU||Product||Product Label (PDF Link)|
|189224||Grazers Amenity - Animal Deterrent||Product Label (PDF)|
|189224||Grazers Amenity - Animal Deterrent||grazers faq pdf 1||Download file (PDF)|