Eye SPI is a temporary spray pattern indicator dye which can be used to indicate areas that have been treated and improve application accuracy. Use of Eye SPI temporary spray pattern indicator helps to avoid both overdosing and missing areas. Eye SPI is available in Green or Blue tints to suit the application purpose and environment. Both Green and Blue versions of Eye SPI are suitable for use with Plant Protection Products such as herbicides or weedkillers, insecticides and fungicides as well as with fertilisers and other liquid spray applied products. Eye SPI can be used in a variety of situations including turf surfaces, forestry and amenity vegetation.
Packaging may vary.
Where to use
- Can be used on all types of vegetation to assist with visibility of spray treatments
When to use
- Use whenever spray applications of Plant Protection Products, fertilisers or other plant health products are made
- Eye SPI is suitable for use all year round
|Valdor® Flex Application Window|
How to use
Vehicle mounted boom sprayers and handheld sprayers
- Add half the required volume of water to the spray tank
- Add the required amount of the Plant Protection Product, fertiliser, biostimulant or other product to the spray tank in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions
- Add the required amount of Eye SPI then top up with the remaining water
Mankar® ULV Sprayers
- Add half the required volume of the Plant Protection Product to the spray tank
- Add the required amount of Eye SPO then top up with the remaining volume of the Plant Protection Product
The precise dosage rate depends on local factors such as surface type, vegetation colour and co-applied product. It is recommended that a dosage test to ascertain suitable visibility is undertaken prior to the main application.
|Application Equipment||Suggested Dosage Rate|
|Mankar® ULV Sprayers||20 - 40ml per 1l of concentrate|
|Mounted and handheld hydraulic sprayers||1.0 - 2.5ml per 1l of spray solution|
- The longevity of Eye SPI on treated surfaces is dependent on UV rays
- On hard surfaces Eye SPI will remain for up to 3 days
- Avoid overspray on to hard surfaces
- In accordance with best practice, wash out the spray tank after use
For further information regarding Eye SPI Spray Indicator or to enquire about a bulk order, please contact our technical sales team on 01952 897917.
Safety Data Sheets
|SKU||Product||Safety Data Sheet (PDF Link)|
|9341||Green / 5L||Safety Data Sheet (PDF)|
|9340||Blue / 1L||Safety Data Sheet (PDF)|
|9337||Blue / 5L||Safety Data Sheet (PDF)|
|9342||Green / 1L||Safety Data Sheet (PDF)|