MMC Pro 5L
MMC-PRO is a broad-spectrum antibacterial disinfectant, algaecide and cationic detergent for the control of mould and algae on all hard surfaces.
MMC-PRO typically controls targeted growth in 2-4 days, without the need for pressure washing or scrubbing and also has a slow cleaning action in the following weeks and months.
Proven over time, MMC-PRO is available in the original and effective formulation, successful in use since 2008.
|Authorisation no.||HSE 7824|
|Product Type||Surface Biocide|
|Active Substance||8.90% w/w (89 g/l) didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride|
|Formulation Type||Water based concentrate|
|Areas of Use||All exterior hard surfaces|
Active Ingredients: 8.90% w/w (89 g/l) didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride
The active substance in MMC-PRO, helps to remove algae mould and other single celled organisms from hard surfaces, by disruption of the cell membrane. Preventing photosynthesis and other physiological processes, leading to visible results in 12-24 hours.
Once dry MMC-PRO adsorbs onto hard surfaces creating a molecular film, which provides preventative action for a number of months.
MMC-PRO is readily biodegradable to EC/OECD standards and contains no bleach or acids, and is not corrosive.
Instructions for Use
Where to Use:
MMC-PRO is suitable for use on all exterior hard surfaces including drives, roofs, paths, tennis courts, artificial turf, concrete, tarmac & block paving. Preventative action is significantly reduced when applied to loose or friable surfaces such as gravel.
When to Use:
- Apply at any time of year when algae is present on both porous and non-porous hard surfaces.
- Apply onto dry surfaces and allow for 5-6 hours prior to rainfall, so the chemical can adsorb effectively.
|MMC-PRO Application Window|
How to Use:
- Brush off any heavy growth of surface detritus such as leaves which may prevent MMC-PRO contacting the surface affectively and evenly.
- Apply to dry surfaces only.
- Apply via low pressure hand held or knapsack sprayer
- Add half of the required water to the spray tank.
- Measure out and add the required amount of MMC-PRO to the spray tank.
- Add the remaining amount of water to the spray tank.
- Saturate the surface and leave to dry.
- Avoid contact with non-target organisms or plants.
|Type of Treatment||Dilution Rate||Total Dilute||Pack Coverage
|Average Growth||1:4||25 L||75-100 m2||>175 m2|
|Light Growth||1:9||50 L||150-200 m2||>350 m2|
Additional Information on MMC-PRO
Approved under the Control Of Pesticides Regulations (COPR) 1986, covering products which contain active substances that are not yet regulated under the EU Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR). For use as directed. Use MMC-PRO safely.
Contact with plant life should be minimised. Limited run-off or over-spray onto grass, soil or hardy plants will not normally cause damage, and where heavier run-off or over-spray has occurred, the area should simply be flooded with fresh water.
Pets and unprotected persons should be kept off the treated surfaces until the product has dried completely (typically 5-6 hours) depending on weather conditions.
Safety Data Sheet available to download via the Technical Information tab above. Always read the label and product information before use.
For further information on MMC-PRO speak to a member of our technical sales team on +44 (0)1952 641949.