The Smestad Concept
Super light weight and waterproof, these sporty performance shoes are packed with technologies, such as our Helly Tech® waterproof membrane and our Helly Protection® toe and counter reinforcement. They come with a super light-weight Nano-carbon composite toe protection and non-metallic nail penetration sole. They have a sole construction with light-weight EPR midsole and abrasion and slip resistant rubber outsole. The insole is made out of PU with extra cushioning gel inserts, for supreme comfort.
EN ISO 20345 - S3 WR SRC ESD
- Helly Tech® Performance waterproof membrane
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable PU foot bed with cushioning gel inserts
- Helly Wear® Protection Reinforcement
- Super light-weight and strong Nano-carbon composite toe cap
- Shock and energy absorbing sole
- Non-metallic (composite) nail penetration protection resistance
- Light-weight and cushioning EPR midsole
- Abrasion and slip resistant rubber outsole, tested on steel and ceramic floorings
- Fuel oil resistant outsole
- ESD - Protection against sudden electrical discharge
- Antistatic properties - electrical resistance through the sole
Helly Hansen Range Overview
Amenity Choice stock a wide range of Helly Hansen Workwear perfect for outdoor workwear spanning: groundskeeping, greenkeeping, construction, sea fishing as well as specialising in workwear for extreme environments and much, much more!
Our wide range of Helly Hansen clothing has been specially designed by a team of experts to be the highest quality workwear clothing available. Helly Hansen can be seen being worn on television as well as in movies (The Perfect Storm, Touching The Void) as a testament to how high quality and well renowned Helly Hansen have become since being founded in 1877.
Helly Hansen's ongoing product development means they are always on the cutting edge of outdoor clothing technology, meaning you can rest assured the outdoor wear you're looking at is superb value.
For further information on the Helly Hansen Smestad Active, please contact a member of our technical sales team on 01952 897917.