Buy 1 × Thrust Selective Herbicide 5L to get 1 × Chapin 62000 Tree & Turf Pro Poly Knapsack Sprayer 15L at a 10% discount.
Thrust Selective Herbicide 5L - MAPP No. 15408
A soluble concentrate containing 344g/l 2,4-D and 120g/l dicamba as the dimethylamine salt. For selective control of annual and perennial broad leaved weeds in established agricultural grassland and amenity grassland.
Key Features of Thrust Selective Herbicide:
- Unique combination of active ingredients to maximise control of Ragwort.
- Control of other important perennial weeds in grassland.
- Amenity grassland recommendation.
- Approved for application through both knapsack or mounted boom sprayers.
- Specific label recommendation with Nufarm Cropoil to further improve control of Ragwort.
- Creeping (plants up to 50cm high)
- Buttercup, creeping
- Dock, broad leaved
- Dock, curled
- Ragwort, common
|Size of knapsack||Thrust (ml)||Water Volume (L)|
Apply when the majority of annual weeds are at the seedling stage.
- Graze for at least 14 days after spraying
- Mow or roll 4 days before or after application. The first 4 mowings after treatment must be composted for at least six months before use.
- Treat newly established grass less than one year old
- Treat grass crops intended for seed production
- Treat grass suffering from drought, disease or other adverse factors
- Roll or harrow crops for seven days either before or after application of THRUST
- Apply when grassland is flowering
- Apply in windy weather in case of spray drift onto neighbouring crops.
- Spray within 5 metres of the field boundary
Crop Specific Information:
|Crop||Maximum dose rate||Maximum total dose||Timing||Interval between applications||Water volume|
|Grassland||3.5l/ha||3.5l/ha||April-September||N/A||100-400l/ha of water. Minimum of 200l/ha for knapsack sprayer|
|Amenity grassland||3.5l/ha||7.0l/ha||April-September||Six weeks||100-400l/ha of water. Minimum of 200l/ha for knapsack sprayer|
- Livestock must be kept out of treated areas for at least 2 weeks following treatment and until poisonous weeds such as Ragwort have died and become unpalatable
- Do not use in grassland where clovers are present if they form an important part of the sward
- Toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long term adverse effects in the aquatic environment
- Keep away from food, drink and animal feedstuffs
- Keep out of reach of children
If you would like any further information regarding Thrust Selective Herbicide please call our technical sales team on 01952 641949.
Buy Together & Save
Thrust Selective Herbicide 5L
Chapin 62000 Tree & Turf Pro Poly Knapsack Sprayer 15L
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Please be aware that by proceeding you are purchasing a professional pesticide product. You must ensure the end user of these products complies with the DEFRA/HSE Code for the Safe use of Pesticides:
"By law, everyone who uses pesticides professionally must have received adequate training in using pesticides safely and be skilled in the job they are carrying out."
Please Note: If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on 01952 641949.
Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections