Mankar Foam Marker
Mankar Foam Marker
Due to the fine distribution and the low output quantities required for weed control with the Mankar® ULV spraying systems, those areas where herbicide has already been, or has not yet been applied cannot easily be determined.
Using the Mankar® Foam Marker, the pathway already covered is marked with foam droplets at specific distance intervals. This enables better orientation and helps to prevent the omission of, or the double spraying of surface areas being treated.
Why Choose Mankar Sprayers over Conventional Sprayers?
- Mankar Spraying Systems Require No Water or Dilution! - Eliminating the need to be near a water source and walk long distances to refill the spray tank.
- Mankar Spraying Systems Weigh Considerably Less! - Most of the weight in knapsack sprayers are water. On average 15kg of water-weight is saved per refill in the Mankar Spraying Systems which only weigh around 3.4kg fully filled!
- Five Times the Coverage Rate of Roundup when compared with a Knapsack Sprayer! - Ultra Low Volume Droplet Application (ULV) technology vastly improves coverage rates by producing much smaller, very uniform liquid droplets.
- Mankar Spraying Systems will Pay For Themselves! - Due to the increased coverage rates and no water refilling time the money saved on herbicide and labour will pay off the Sprayer in only a few weeks of use!
- Virtually No Spray Drift! - Mankar Spray Shields combined with Mankar's ULV technology means spray drift is virtually eliminated, meaning spraying around cultivated plants and water is easily possible.
For further information regarding Mankar Foam Marker speak to a technical sales advisor on 01952 641949.
Please Note: If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on 01952 641949.
Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections